What you get with the course package
- Your own, password protected portal with access to your course materials and all the recordings of your training sessions. The portal also allows you to upload videos and pictures to share with your trainer
- Completely customized course curriculum: We will determine your individual training needs during your Initial Consultation and the course will be structured to meet your specific training needs
- Always included: Spot training! – to learn more about this please take our Free Introductory Course
- 8 private, live online training sessions with your personal Sam Ivy K9 dog trainer
- Full support during your training program: You will be able to contact your personal trainer anytime via text message
- Average course duration: 3-4 weeks
This part of our training program is the real core of what we do and is the foundation of all our other training programs. To get a detailed understanding of what Proper Pack Behavior training means, please take our Free Introductory Course.
Before we even get to saying “sit!” or “stay!” we focus on your dog’s underlying behavioral problems. This is what truly sets us apart from our competitors. With this program we will correct all unwanted, annoying and dangerous behaviors such as:
- Aggression (towards other dogs and/ or humans)
- Destructive behavior
- Excessive barking
- Stealing food
- Jumping on furniture
- and so on… – every behavior can be fixed.
Your dog doesn’t “listen”? Of course not, he doesn’t understand human! Yelling and getting annoyed at him won’t change the fact that a dog simply doesn’t understand that “no means no” and will only leave both of you frustrated.
Learn how to start communicating in a way that not only makes sense to your dog, but in a way whereby he also appreciates and respects you. Utilizing the principles of operant conditioning, we will teach you to “speak” canine and your dog will learn to respect you and the boundaries you set. The result is an amazing transformation of your dog: from stubborn, annoying or even dangerous – to the perfect canine companion. And the best part is it doesn’t even take long! If you follow the program, in most cases, you will see results after just a few sessions. The art of “dog whispering” is not as hard as you might think!