- Your own, password protected portal with access to your course materials and all the recordings of your training sessions. The portal also allows you to upload videos and pictures to share with your trainer
- Completely customized course curriculum: We will determine your individual training needs during your Initial Consultation and the course will be structured to meet your specific training needs
- Included in this package: The full Proper Pack Behavior course
- 12 private, live online training sessions with your personal Sam Ivy K9 dog trainer
- Full support during your training program: You will be able to contact your personal trainer anytime via text message
- Average course duration: 5-6 weeks
This is where the real fun starts! After we lay a strong foundation of respect with our Proper Pack Behavior training, your dog is ready to start obeying!
We often hear comments like “How to get your dog to sit or lay down is something you can easily learn on YouTube!” What we offer goes way beyond basic obedience you can look up online or what you can learn at big pet store group classes. Here’s how you can tell the difference:
- If your dog knows that “sit” means “put your butt down”, but you have to repeat the command 5 times before he reacts – your dog is not really trained!
- If he chooses to ignore you altogether every other time you give a command – your dog is not really trained!
- If your dog only complies if you bribe her with a treat or a toy – your dog is not really trained!
Our obedience training program is based on the technique of Marker training, also known as “clicker training“. You will learn all the techniques and hand signals used by professionals at obedience competitions. The positive interaction with your dog and the fun both of you will have during our obedience program will create an unparalleled level of friendship between you. There is nothing better than getting compliments on having such a well behaved dog. The two of you will become the perfect team!