We often hear comments like "How to get your dog to sit or lay down is something you can easily learn on YouTube!"
What we offer goes way beyond basic obedience you can look up online or what you can learn at big pet store group classes.
Here's how you can tell the difference:
- If your dog knows that "sit" means "put your butt down", but you have to repeat the command 5 times before he reacts - your dog is not really trained!
- If he chooses to ignore you altogether every other time you give a command - your dog is not really trained!
- If your dog only complies if you bribe her with a treat or a toy - your dog is not really trained!
Our obedience training program is based on the technique of Marker training, also known as "clicker training".
You will learn all the techniques and hand signals used by professionals at obedience competitions.
The positive interaction with your dog and the fun both of you will have during our obedience program will create an unparalleled level of friendship between you.
There is nothing better than getting compliments on having such a well-behaved dog.
The two of you will become the perfect team!
There is nothing better than having a perfectly trained dog!
Can you imagine how awesome it would be if your dog would listen to you...
- every time you give a command,
- immediately when you give the command
- regardless of the command being given verbally or as a hand signal?
That is what it means to have a dog that knows REAL obedience.
When your dog is used to focussing on you, she will "listen" to you, even in high distraction.
When you tell your dog to "heel", he will walk by your side calmly until you stop walking - when you stop, your dog will sit by your side.
When tell your dog to lay down, he will lay down and not get up until you release him.
When you call your dog, she will come, immediately and no matter what is going on around you.
What you get with the course package:
- Your own, password-protected portal with access to your course materials and all the recordings of your training sessions.
- Completely customized course curriculum: We will determine your individual training needs during your initial consultation and the course will be structured to meet your specific training needs.
- 18 private, live online training sessions with your personal Sam Ivy K9 dog trainer.
- Full support during your training program: You will be able to contact your personal trainer anytime by phone/ text message/ email.
Average course duration: 4-6 weeks
Book Your Free Consultation Today to Start Building a Happier & Healthier Relationship With Your Dog
Our 3 year old French Bulldog had behavioral problems, like aggression towards dogs and humans, pulling his leash when walking, biting and barking.
Nate was very profesional and patient, always on time and available for any questions we had. We are very satisfied with how our dog’s behavior has improved.