Raising a puppy is both exciting and challenging - especially for first-time dog- parents. Our Puppy training course takes the guesswork out of the first few weeks. We will set you and your baby dog up for success.
Our puppy course is a special modification of our signature Proper Pack Behavior training - tailored specially to the needs and challenges you have as a puppy parent.
We cover everything your puppy needs to know to become a well-mannered member of your family including (but not limited to):
- Crate training
- Leash training
- Excessive barking or whining
- Boundary training
Starting your dog's life off with the right training program is an invaluable investment in his/ her life. If you teach your puppy from the beginning what is and is not ok, you can avoid a lot of trouble down the road. Your little dog will grow up to be the perfect canine companion.
What you get with the course package:
- Your own, password-protected portal with access to your course materials and all the recordings of your training sessions.
- Completely customized course curriculum: We will determine your individual training needs during your initial consultation and the course will be structured to meet your specific training needs.
- 6 private, live online training sessions with your personal Sam Ivy K9 dog trainer.
- Full support during your training program: You will be able to contact your personal trainer anytime by phone/ text message/ email.
Average course duration: 2-3 weeks
Book Your Free Consultation Today to Start Building a Happier & Healthier Relationship With Your Dog
Our 3 year old French Bulldog had behavioral problems, like aggression towards dogs and humans, pulling his leash when walking, biting and barking.
Nate was very profesional and patient, always on time and available for any questions we had. We are very satisfied with how our dog’s behavior has improved.